Hello ACTION ladies,
I hope this first post finds you all excited and ready to start our new journey together. I know I am looking forward to the next 12 weeks of support, encouragement and exercise. I have really enjoyed getting to know those of you who participated in the last 12 weeks and look forward to growing those relationships and building new relationships with those of you I have yet to meet.
I think you will all be motivated and encouraged by ACTION. If you are returning you know how great it is to have so many women you can count on to keep you moving in the right direction whether your direction is weight loss, increased exercise or eating better. For those of you who are new to ACTION, welcome and get set for an exciting ride on this wave of women moving together in a positive direction for a positive healthy lifestyle.
Please check back often for ongoing encouragement, updates on workouts and speakers for each Tuesday night.
Thank You for letting me be a part of this exciting journey.
Kimberly
1 comment:
Nicely done Kimberly! You rock!
Post a Comment