Hello Ladies,
It is time to put on our workout shoes and get together again tomorrow night, Tuesday Oct 19 at 6pm. I am looking forward to another 12 weeks of finding the best me I can be. I have been so encouraged during the planning of this 12 week session and look forward to watching the encouragement spread like fire.
No matter your goals, this 12 weeks is bound to change your life. Whether you are looking for weight loss, increased exercise, healthier lifestyle or all of the above you will find it here. Keep you eye on the prize and your workout shoes on, we are of on a wonderful journey.
See you tomorrow!! We are planning on an outdoor workout so please dress accordingly and if you get there late head to the playground and you will find us.
2 comments:
great night...loved seeing lots of familiar faces and meeting new ones. thanks everyone!
So happy to see all of your faces last night! We've got a wonderful group of ladies, and I'm so excited to have be able to support and encourage each other throughout the next 12 weeks!!
Post a Comment