Inspiration

"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."



Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's get a plan of ACTION together

Hello ladies,

First off I am going to admit I have really struggled this week and need to be held accountable, so if you see me tomorrow ask me how I did.  This is such a tough time of year for all of us whether we are trying to maintain our current weight, loses those last 10 pounds, keep losing to get to our goal, or just starting on this journey to a healthier you.  I am not a big candy person but even I struggle when there are pounds and pounds of candy in my house.  I have a few ideas for getting rid of the candy.  Try contacting your child's teacher to see if they would like it for their next party or if the PTO could use it during a fund raiser.  Also, the KIDDS place dentist office offers a buy back program where they buy back the candy and send it to our troops over seas.  Just a thought and I'm sure many of you have others so please post them.

This Tuesday you are in for a treat, whether you have heard Mari speak before or not you will learn so much and get an amazing workout.  Remember to weigh in and fill out your accountability's so we can track your progress.  Bring a notebook, there is too much information to remember without one.  I will post some things here but we all will get something different from this and by taking notes we will be better able to share our thoughts.

Lets use our time together tomorrow in small group to share how we plan to combat the food attack we call the Holidays.  How will you deal with portion control, how will you plan on desserts or what is the plan for the Holiday cocktails.  Lets share our secrets so we can all succeed this Holiday season.

Keep up the great work and remember to keep encouraging one another.  It is easy to get caught up in our own journey but it is important to be apart of each others journey as you never know when you will be in need of a little pick-me-up.  We need to stay motivated and keep moving forward.  See you all tomorrow.

No comments: