We are encouraging each other in ACTION: Accountability Commitment Training & Improving Ongoing Nutrition
Inspiration
"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."
Monday, November 15, 2010
HELP!!!!
Ok ladies I really need your help this week. I am so not motivated and I am so far behind on my goal. I need your help- ideas to get motivated, meals, exercise, anything. I am really struggling and want so much to get back on track. I am working out and drinking water but my food journal is non- existent. I know that to get to my goal I really need to buckle down and journal so I watch what I eat. I do know that the e-mail about daily exercise has really kept me going there. After all I couldn't not do it when everyone else did. I need ideas. What is keeping you motivated, how are you planning to handle all the food next week and when are you going to fit in your exercise. Thanks in advance for you help!!!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment