Inspiration

"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."



Monday, November 8, 2010

I am slow to ACTION this week

I am going to start by being brutally honest, I am really struggling this week.  I am getting my exercise in but my eating has been bad and I am not journaling.  I had such great plans too, I was going to journal everything and eat well so that I could get all my points, but no I didn't do it.  I can't even blame it on Halloween candy.  I just seem to be unmotivated, is it the weather, the holidays, busy life?  I really don't know but I do know I need to get my motivation back. 

How do you stay motivated?  What is your "go to" plan when you are struggling?

I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night and please help me stay honest and help me get motivated.

Lets keep our ACTION plans moving in the right direction, forward.

No comments: